Community Interviewer - Alego Usonga and Rarieda Sub CountiesPublished:KMR 09
- Advertised Date: 01/01/0001
- Closing Date: 08/25/2022 17:00:00
- Applications: 329
- i.Recruit and consent study participants
- ii.Schedule participant for monthly follow up.
- iii.Collect a blood sample by fingerpick (older children) and/or heel prick (infants)
- iv.Prepare dried blood spots (DBS) on filter paper.
- v.Perform a Malaria RDT.
- vi.Complete study forms accurately and completely.
- vii.Ensure proper labelling, storage and tracking of samples and work with the study coordinator to arrange for transport to the laboratory.
- viii.Conduct interviews with study participants within the study villages.
- ix.Carry out community sensitization and mobilization for the ATSB trial.
- x.Educate the community on the ATSB and communicate with the study coordinator on the concerns and all the field issues.
- xi.Ensure that he/she has requisite supplies in good time.
- xii.Attend study field meetings and report on progress of work.
- xiii.MUST be courteous, respectful, proactive, conscientious, punctual, honest, and hardworking.
- xiv.Work closely with the Data Manager to solve queries.
- xv.Must be able to relate well with the MOH staff, CHVs and the community.
- xvi.Perform any other duties assigned or delegated by the study management.
|1||i.Secondary Education with a minimum grade of D + (Plus)||Mandatory|
|2||ii.Good English, Swahili and Dholuo, both spoken and written.||Mandatory|
|4||iv.Ability to ride a motorcycle.||Mandatory|
|5||v.Knowledge of office computer packages (word, excel and PowerPoint) or ability to work with smart phones.||Mandatory|
|6||vi.Experience in data collection using electronic device e.g smartphone or tablet.||Mandatory|
|7||vii.Must be able to write brief reports and keep records.||Mandatory|
|8||viii.Be a resident or willing to live and work in the study area.||Mandatory|
|9||ix.Experience in working in a cohort study and household survey will be an advantage.||Mandatory|
|10||x.Experience in collection of blood samples also an added advantage.||Mandatory|
No. of Vacancies
Address:P.O. BOX 54840-00200
Our Vission:To be a Leading Centre of Excellence in Research for Human Health
Our Mission:To improve Human Health and Quality of Life 9through Research,Capacity,Building,Innovation and Service Delivery
To apply for this post you must be a registered user. Log into your account then go to Vacancies, view the post and click on the button: "Apply for this job".
- All applicants are required to state their current/last salary..
- Candidates must supply an email and telephone contact that will be used when offering interviews. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, original transcripts and testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae and valid clearance certificate (certificate of good conduct) during the interviews.