Field/Community Technologist - BusiaPublished:KMR 09
- Advertised Date: 01/01/0001
- Closing Date: 08/25/2022 17:00:00
- Applications: 188
- i.Conduct routine Locator forms verification and resolving any identified discrepancy.
- ii.Ensure that the project is conducted in compliance with study protocol and other regulatory requirements.
- iii.Ensure all deaths in children under 5 years are reported on a timely manner.
- iv.Actively provide linkages with the Kenya’s CRVS system, and continuously liaise with relevant CRVS partners on related topics.
- v.Ensure that all items and materials necessary for successful conduct of the field work are available at all times.
- vi.Identify and make available to the Field Supervisor sources of mortality triangulation data, to include interviews of community members and data from separately available vital events and registration data such as those from facilities and civil registration record.
- vii.Provide to the supervisor progress reports and solve reported problems encountered in the field.
- viii.Perform any other study-related duties as assigned by field immediate supervisor.
|1||i.Diploma in social science, community health, public health, or a related field.||Mandatory|
|2||ii.Minimum of 1 year working experience in community health work, with good understanding of MOH community health strategies and roles, data collection and management.||Mandatory|
|3||iii.Excellent knowledge and working experience with Microsoft Office suite and tablet-based data entry platforms.||Mandatory|
|4||iv.Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, human subjects research, and related clinical trial regulatory requirements||Mandatory|
|5||v.Experience in managing research data.||Mandatory|
|6||vi.Fluency in English and Swahili, written and spoken. Fluency in the local language (Luhya /Teso) is an added advantage.||Added Advantage|
|7||vii.Ability to ride and maintain a motorcycle and be in possession of a valid driving license||Added Advantage|
|8||viii.Strong self-motivation and ability to work in a team, with good interpersonal skills.||Added Advantage|
|9||ix.Ability to meet strict deadlines.||Added Advantage|
No. of Vacancies
Address:P.O. BOX 54840-00200
Our Vission:To be a Leading Centre of Excellence in Research for Human Health
Our Mission:To improve Human Health and Quality of Life 9through Research,Capacity,Building,Innovation and Service Delivery
To apply for this post you must be a registered user. Log into your account then go to Vacancies, view the post and click on the button: "Apply for this job".
- All applicants are required to state their current/last salary..
- Candidates must supply an email and telephone contact that will be used when offering interviews. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, original transcripts and testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae and valid clearance certificate (certificate of good conduct) during the interviews.