Planning and Strategy OfficerPublished:KMR 06
- Advertised Date: 01/23/2022
- Closing Date: 02/13/2022 17:00:00
- Applications: 102
- i.Assisting in development and monitoring of the Institute Work plan and budget tracking;
- ii.Assisting in Writing and submitting reports on specific assignments;
- iii.Collection and Provision of economic planning data as required from time to time;
- iv.Assisting in compiling performance contract reports from the departments and keep records on performance contract targets;
- v.Participating in the preparation and implementation of strategic plan;
|1||Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Public Policy/Administration, Strategic Management, relevant science field or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;||Mandatory|
|2||Proficiency in Computer Application; and||Mandatory|
|3||Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.||Mandatory|
|4||Integrity||Skills & Competencies|
|5||Planning and Analytical skills||Skills & Competencies|
|6||Communication and reporting skills||Skills & Competencies|
|7||Interpersonal skills||Skills & Competencies|
No. of Vacancies
Address:P.O. BOX 54840-00200
Our Vission:To be a Leading Centre of Excellence in Research for Human Health
Our Mission:To improve Human Health and Quality of Life 9through Research,Capacity,Building,Innovation and Service Delivery
To apply for this post you must be a registered user. Log into your account then go to Vacancies, view the post and click on the button: "Apply for this job".
- All applicants are required to state their current/last salary..
- Candidates must supply an email and telephone contact that will be used when offering interviews. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, original transcripts and testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae and valid clearance certificate (certificate of good conduct) during the interviews.