Performance Management, Monitoring & Evaluation OfficerPublished:KMR 06
- Advertised Date: 01/23/2022
- Closing Date: 02/13/2022 17:00:00
- Applications: 141
- i.Assisting in drafting monitoring and evaluation frameworks and plans
- ii.Assist in developing regular Monitoring and Evaluation reports
- iii.Assist in developing operational research tools and data analysis
- iv.Collect and populate data into Monitoring and Evaluation data base and facilitate retrieval
- v.Assisting in Writing and submitting reports on specific assignments;
- vi.Assisting in evaluating implementation of performance contract and compile reports
- vii.Monitor and evaluate implementation of strategic plan and Annual Work Plans;
|1||Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Project Planning and Management; Public Policy/Administration, Strategic Management, relevant science field or any other equivalent qualification from a recogn||Mandatory|
|2||Proficiency in Computer Application; and||Mandatory|
|3||Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.||Mandatory|
|4||Planning and Analytical skills||Added Advantage|
|5||Communication and reporting skills||Added Advantage|
|6||Interpersonal skills||Added Advantage|
No. of Vacancies
Address:P.O. BOX 54840-00200
Our Vission:To be a Leading Centre of Excellence in Research for Human Health
Our Mission:To improve Human Health and Quality of Life 9through Research,Capacity,Building,Innovation and Service Delivery
To apply for this post you must be a registered user. Log into your account then go to Vacancies, view the post and click on the button: "Apply for this job".
- All applicants are required to state their current/last salary..
- Candidates must supply an email and telephone contact that will be used when offering interviews. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, original transcripts and testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae and valid clearance certificate (certificate of good conduct) during the interviews.