Health Records & Information Technologist - CCRPublished:KMR 08
- Advertised Date: 01/23/2022
- Closing Date: 02/13/2022 17:00:00
- Applications: 151
- i. Collecting clinical\research data
- ii.Coding and indexing of records as per the stipulated requirements
- iii. Availing data in aid of research
- iv.Storing and retrieving of medical and research records
- v. Maintaining safe custody and confidentiality of records and information
- vi. Appraising of records; and preparing reports
|1||Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;||Mandatory|
|2||Proficiency in computer application; and||Mandatory|
|3||Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution||Mandatory|
|4||Communication skills||Added Advantage|
|5||Organizational skills||Added Advantage|
|6||Interpersonal skills||Added Advantage|
|7||Team player||Added Advantage|
No. of Vacancies
Address:P.O. BOX 54840-00200
Our Vission:To be a Leading Centre of Excellence in Research for Human Health
Our Mission:To improve Human Health and Quality of Life 9through Research,Capacity,Building,Innovation and Service Delivery
To apply for this post you must be a registered user. Log into your account then go to Vacancies, view the post and click on the button: "Apply for this job".
- All applicants are required to state their current/last salary..
- Candidates must supply an email and telephone contact that will be used when offering interviews. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, original transcripts and testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae and valid clearance certificate (certificate of good conduct) during the interviews.