Office Administrator - Legal DptPublished:KMR 06
- Advertised Date: 01/23/2022
- Closing Date: 02/13/2022 17:00:00
- Applications: 123
This is the training and entry grade for Degree holders in this cadre. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- i. Recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing it in typewritten form; typing from drafts, manuscripts or recording from dictation machines;
- ii. Processing data; ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents, including classified materials; ensuring integrity and confidentiality of data;
- iii. Management of e-office;
- iv. Operating office equipment; managing of office protocol; coordinating travel arrangement and office itineraries;
- v. Maintaining an up to date filing system in the office; managing office protocol etiquette;
- vi. Managing office petty cash; supervising office cleanliness; handling telephone calls and appointments; and ensuring security of office records, documents and equipment.
|1||Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade of C- with at least C (Plain) in English or Kiswahili or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution||Mandatory|
|2||Bachelor’s degree in Secretarial Studies or Bachelor of Business and Office Management from a recognized institution; OR Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences AND a Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognized institution;||Mandatory|
|3||Proficiency in computer applications||Mandatory|
|4||Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.||Mandatory|
|5||CRB Clerance Certificate||Mandatory|
|6||Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commision Certificate||Mandatory|
|7||Good Conduct Certificate||Mandatory|
|8||HELB Clearance Certificate||Mandatory|
|10||Planning skills||Skills & Competencies|
|11||Communicating skills||Skills & Competencies|
|12||Interpersonal and negotiation skills||Skills & Competencies|
|13||Team player||Skills & Competencies|
No. of Vacancies
Address:P.O. BOX 54840-00200
Our Vission:To be a Leading Centre of Excellence in Research for Human Health
Our Mission:To improve Human Health and Quality of Life 9through Research,Capacity,Building,Innovation and Service Delivery
To apply for this post you must be a registered user. Log into your account then go to Vacancies, view the post and click on the button: "Apply for this job".
- All applicants are required to state their current/last salary..
- Candidates must supply an email and telephone contact that will be used when offering interviews. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, original transcripts and testimonials, detailed curriculum vitae and valid clearance certificate (certificate of good conduct) during the interviews.